Business Manager is a Facebook tool that helps you organize and manage your business. Learn how to access Facebook Business Manager and get started today.
Checkout this video:
What is Facebook Business Manager?
Facebook Business Manager is a tool that allows businesses to manage their Facebook Pages, ad accounts, and apps in one place. It’s a free tool that’s available to all businesses, and it can be accessed at https://business.facebook.com/.
Once you’ve created a Business Manager account, you can add employees, partners, or other agencies to help you manage your Page and ad account. You can also use Business Manager to request access to someone else’s Page or ad account.
How do I create a Facebook Business Manager account?
Facebook Business Manager is a tool that allows businesses to manage their Facebook Pages, ad accounts, and apps in one place. Business Manager is free to use and is available to anyone with a Facebook account.
To create a Facebook Business Manager account:
1. Go to business.facebook.com and click Create Account.
2. Enter your business name, your name, and your email address.
3. Click Continue.
4. Follow the prompts to finish creating your account.
How do I add an existing Facebook Page to my Business Manager?
If you’re an admin of a Page and a Business Manager, you can add your Page to Business Manager. When you add your Page, keep in mind:
You can only add your Page to Business Manager if you have a business role on the Page. Learn more about assigning roles in Business Manager.
Only Pages that are associated with a business or organization can be added to Business Manager. Personal Timelines and Groups can’t be added.
You can add multiple Pages and ad accounts to Business Manager. Learn more about adding assets in Business Manager.
How do I add an existing Facebook ad account to my Business Manager?
business.facebook.com to get started. If you don’t have a Business Manager account yet,
you can create one for free.
From your Business Manager account, go to the Ad Accounts tab in the left-hand menu.
Click the +Add button in the top right corner, then select Add an Ad Account from the drop-down menu.
Enter the ad account ID or name in the field that appears, then click Next. If you don’t know your ad account ID,
you can find it in your Ads Manager account settings under Account Settings > Account Information > Account ID.
How do I add people to my Business Manager?
Adding people to your Business Manager is a two-step process. First, you’ll need to invite them to join your Business Manager. Once they’ve accepted your invitation, you can add them to specific assets in your Business Manager.
To add someone to your Business Manager:
1. Go to Business Settings
2. Click People
3. Click Invite People
4. Enter the person’s work email address
5. Select the role you’d like them to have in your Business Manager
6. Click Send Invite
How do I give someone access to my Business Manager?
If you want to give someone access to your Business Manager, you can add them as a user. To do this, go to your Business Manager settings and select Users. From there, you can click Add and then enter the email address of the person you want to add.
How do I remove someone from my Business Manager?
To remove someone from your Business Manager:
1. Click Business Settings in the top left of your Page.
2. Click People and Assets in the left column.
3. Hover over the person you want to remove and click Remove From Business Manager.
What are the different types of permissions in Business Manager?
There are three types of permissions in Business Manager:
1. Admin: Can add and remove people from the Business Manager, as well as edit settings and access all the pages, ad accounts and assets in the Business Manager.
2. Financial Editor: Can edit payment settings and access all the pages, ad accounts and assets in the Business Manager.
3. Advertiser: Can create ads and access selected pages, ad accounts and assets in the Business Manager.
How do I change the primary contact for my Business Manager?
If you’re the primary contact for your Business Manager, you can change the primary contact in your Business Settings.
1. Click Business Settings in the top-right corner of your Business Manager.
2. Click People and then click the People tab.
3. Click the name of the person you want to make the new primary contact.
4. Click Edit in the top-right corner and then click Primary Contact in the dropdown menu that appears.
How do I delete my Business Manager?
Business Manager is a tool that allows businesses to manage their Facebook Page, ads, and apps in one place. You can also use it to invite people to collaborate on your business’ Facebook Page, ads, and apps. If you’re no longer using Business Manager, you can delete it.
To delete your Business Manager:
-Go to Settings
-Click Delete Business Manager
-Enter your business name and email address
-Click Delete Business Manager