If you want to access Business Manager on Facebook, you’ll need to follow these steps. With Business Manager, you can more easily control your business’ presence on Facebook. So if you’re ready to get started, here’s what you need to do.
Checkout this video:
- 1 Introduction: What is Business Manager on Facebook?
- 2 How to create a Business Manager account
- 3 How to add people to your Business Manager
- 4 How to assign roles in Business Manager
- 5 How to create Pages and ad accounts in Business Manager
- 6 How to request access to someone else’s Page or ad account in Business Manager
- 7 How to remove people from your Business Manager
- 8 How to leave a Business Manager
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions about Business Manager
- 10 Best practices for using Business Manager
Introduction: What is Business Manager on Facebook?
Business Manager on Facebook is a tool that allows businesses to manage their Facebook Pages, ad accounts, and employees all in one place. With Business Manager, businesses can more easily control who has access to what information, as well as better track performance on Facebook. Setting up Business Manager is quick and easy, and it can save businesses a lot of time and hassle in the long run.
How to create a Business Manager account
Facebook’s Business Manager is a tool that allows businesses and organizations to manage their Facebook Pages, ad accounts, and apps in one place.
To create a Business Manager account:
1. Go to business.facebook.com/create
2. Enter your name, email, and password. Then click Continue.
3. If you’re creating a Business Manager for your business or organization, enter your business name and click Next. If you’re creating a Business Manager for yourself, enter your name and click Next.
4. Choose how you want to verify your business or organization. Select an option from the dropdown menu and follow the instructions.
5. Click Submit when finished verifying your business or organization
How to add people to your Business Manager
If you need to add people to your Business Manager:
1. Click Settings at the top of your Page.
2. Click People and Other Pages in the left column.
3. Enter the name or email of the person you want to add in the box and click Add (their name will appear below the box).
4. To change someone’s role, hover over their name and click More > Edit Role.
How to assign roles in Business Manager
Facebook’s Business Manager is a great tool for managing multiple Facebook Pages and ad accounts. You can use it to give other people access to your Pages and ad accounts, and to control what they can do.
To assign roles in Business Manager:
1. Go to business.facebook.com.
2. Click on the hamburger menu in the top-left corner and select “Business Settings.”
3. In the left column, select “People.”
4. Click “+ Add” next to the person you want to add, and then select their role from the drop-down menu that appears.
5. Click “Add.”
How to create Pages and ad accounts in Business Manager
Business Manager is a Facebook tool that lets you create and manage Pages and ad accounts for your business. You can use Business Manager to:
-Set up a Page for your business
-Create ad accounts and campaigns
-Add team members to help manage your business’s Facebook presence
If you’re new to Business Manager, here’s a quick guide to getting started:
1.Go to business.facebook.com and click Create Account.
2.Enter your business name, your name and email address, and create a password for your account.
4.Once you’re logged in, click Add New Page in the left sidebar.
5.Enter the name of the Page you want to create, select a category and click Create Page.
6.To create an ad account, click Ad Accounts in the left sidebar and then click +Create Ad Account. Follow the prompts to enter your account information and preferences.
How to request access to someone else’s Page or ad account in Business Manager
If you don’t have a Business Manager account yet, create one.
Once you have a Business Manager, you can request access to someone else’s Page or ad account if they’ve added you to their Business Manager as an employee.
To request access to someone else’s Page or ad account:
Click Pages or Ads in the left-hand column of your Business Manager.
Click the name of the Page or ad account you want to request access to. If you don’t see it listed, click +Add in the top-right corner and select Request Access to a Page. If you still don’t see it listed, try including inactive Pages and ad accounts by clicking Show More at the bottom of this section.
Click Request Access in the top-right corner of your screen.
How to remove people from your Business Manager
To remove people from your Business Manager:
Click Business Settings in the top-left corner of your Page.
Click People and Assetst in the left column.
Hover over the person you want to remove and click .
How to leave a Business Manager
It’s easy to leave a Business Manager. Just follow these steps:
1.Open Business Manager and click Settings in the top right.
2.Click Edit in the left column.
3.Under General, click Remove Business Manager.
4.Click Remove to confirm.
Frequently Asked Questions about Business Manager
Q: What is Business Manager?
A: Business Manager is a tool that lets you easily see all of your business’ Facebook assets in one place, including your Pages, ad accounts and people who have access to them. You can use Business Manager to control who has access to your assets and set up permissions so everyone can work together more efficiently.
Q: How do I access Business Manager?
A: To access Business Manager, go to https://business.facebook.com/. If you’re not already logged into Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log in. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be taken to your Business Manager Dashboard.
Q: I don’t see my business’ Page in Business Manager. How do I add it?
A: If you don’t see your business’ Page in Business Manager, it’s likely because you’re not an admin of the Page. To add a Page to Business Manager:
1) Go to the business Page you want to add
2) Click ‘Edit Page’ in the top-right hand corner of the Page
3) Click ‘Add Admin’ from the left-hand menu
4) Type in the name or email address of the person you want to add as an admin and click ‘Add’
5) Once they’ve been added as an admin, they’ll be able to add the Page to Business Manager
Best practices for using Business Manager
Business Manager is a Facebook tool that helps you organize and manage your business. With Business Manager, you can:
-Create Pages and ad accounts for your business
-Request access to Pages and ad accounts that you don’t own
-Add and remove people from your business
-View insights about your Page
“Internet expert. Amateur food trailblazer. Freelance tv scholar. Twitter advocate.”