This Video Should Help:
Business credit is a score that is used to determine the creditworthiness of a business. It is based on information from public sources such as Dun & Bradstreet. Businesses use this score when they are applying for loans or deciding whether to offer a company line of credit. Reference: what is business credit.
- how to get a business credit score
- dun & bradstreet business credit score
- what is a business credit score
- business credit rating scale
- what is a good equifax business credit score